The tourist-information Hildesheim is located in one of the most beautiful, oldest and at the same time most modern buildings in Hildesheim: in the Tempelhaus on the historical market square. This is where visitors to the city can obtain a wide range of tourist information, brochures, information on the UNESCO World Heritage sites, a programme of events, maps for cycling and hiking routes and recreational activities as well as literature about Hildesheim. The assortment of souvenirs on offer is also sure to have someting for everyone.
The team at tourist-information Hildesheim are happy to provide you with any assistance they can in preparing your holiday, day trip or business trip, in planning group trips or in setting up social programmes for conferences and conventions.
We would be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding
Service, Advising and Booking
- UNESCO World Heritage sites St. Michael's and St. Mary's Cathedral
- Overnight accommodation and Arrangements
- Supporting programme for conferences and conventions
- City tours and costumed tours
- Sightseeing trips by coach throughout the region
- Segway tours through Hildesheim
- Climbing St. Andrew's steeple
- Souvenirs, articles from the Rose Shop and books
- Online Shop
- Special exhibitions in the museums
- Events and festivals
- Cycling and walking/hiking tours
- Sights to see in and around Hildesheim
- and much more
Hildesheim Marketing GmbH
World Heritage Visitor Centre Hildesheim
Distinguished with the quality seal "service quality of germany in lower-saxony" stage I.